Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ridiculousness

I feel so productive today. Sure, I slept in but once I got going I got going! Here is what I did today:

Wrote three blog posts, excessive. Two on this blog, one on the family blog

I made French onion soup, my favorite sort of crockpot soup.

I made homemade bread to go with the afore mentioned soup.

I did the grocery shopping, something that made me sick previously. I was really happy because I love grocery shopping.

I did not one, not two, but FOUR loads of laundry. And they aren't even sitting in laundry baskets, it's put away.

I did the dishes, put away the clean, cleaned up the dinner prep dishes....that kind of thing.

I think the second trimester is agreeing with me. I don't want to jinx myself but things are going well!

1 comment:

Brandon and Mandy said...

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. We are excited for you guys! We'll see you two soon. Love you!