Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Initially James and I weren't going to do anything fancy for Valentines- no gifts, just a quiet dinner at home. When I got home from volunteering in the shop he suggested we go out to dinner. We went to our favorite place, the Tandoori Oven.

It is my favorite restaurant in Logan. We had to wait about fifteen minutes for a table (they were BUSY tonight) but it was worth it. We had the Valentine's special: lassis (a yogurt type drink,) an chicken appetizer (basically the best chicken nuggets ever,) an entree and a dessert (rice pudding.) James had the coconut lamb kurma and I had the chicken tikka masala. James teases me because I usually get the tikka and then steal some of his kurma. They are both really great!

Alex went to Mexico yesterday, his new home until December 2013! He was supposed to go last week but his paperwork hadn't cleared in time. I hope he gets a good trainer and enjoys the work.

1 comment:

Courtney Kearns said...

Oh Tandoori. I miss it. Hope things in the shop are going well...