Saturday, February 18, 2012

Reminiscing

While I was working in the shop yesterday one of the students mentioned she was getting pageant photos taken at "This is the Place Historical Park."  I told her that we had our engagement pictures taken there and I was really happy with the results.  I think the biggest reason I enjoyed the experience so much (apart from James) was that we had a great photographer, Becky Reed.  We were able to relax and be ourselves.   You probably can't tell but it had rained almost all day so the ground was very wet and it was COLD. That is the reason why I have a jacket on in some of the pictures.  The results were a mix of funny, romantic, silly, appropriate and memorable pictures that I think perfectly document our excitement and love.  Here are a few of my favorite funny and nice pictures.

All pictures by Becky Reed of Ravenberg Photography

My parents have this one on their wall












No comments: