Saturday, October 3, 2009

I attended my mission reunion last night. I was so excited to see President and Sister Layton again, it had been a year and a half. I missed last October's reunion because I wanted to visit my sister and her husband in Las Vegas. I missed April's reunion because of car problems. I was NOT going to miss this one! As usual, I brought my camera but took only two pictures. I should have taken a picture with the Laytons. Ah, regret.

I was really excited to see my trainer, Katie George VanValkenburg. She and her husband have an adorable little boy, it's kind of hard to believe. Here is a picture from our mission:


Between us is Janet Williams, whose grandson is married to my sister! I really enjoyed getting to know the Williams during my time in New York.

And here is a shot we took as we talked at a table. We probably should have had someone else take the picture.
Oh well!

No comments: