Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Indian food!

Yesterday was a very productive sort of day.  I deep cleaned our bathroom, vacuumed AND I made crock pot chicken tikka masala with rice and naan. The naan was really fun to cook and it was relatively easy. I found both recipes on Pinterest so I doubt they are authentic. Authentic or not, we have some tasty leftovers in our fridge.

Here are some pictures of  cooking the naan on the stove top
I love how it bubbles up!


The finished meal!


I went to the doctor today for my usual check up.  It was really fun to have James there to hear the heartbeat (nice and strong.)  After that we scheduled our anatomy ultrasound, APRIL 4th!  I am SO excited!!!  I have an inkling that our baby is a girl.  Maybe she'll look like this as a toddler:
Overly expressive since 1985..
James likes to say it's a boy just because he's the only one who seems to think that.  He's so funny.  And busy.  He's been in and out of the water lab almost non-stop lately, poor guy...

What do YOU think?

2 comments:

Courtney Kearns said...

Look at you creating Tandoori in your kitchen! I have not gained the courage to make naan yet, but I want to. I'm thinking girl.

Candice J said...

A girl. I've always thought James' first would be a girl. I'm so happy for you too and jealous of your yummy food!!