Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pi Day

Yesterday I made an apple pie for two reasons:
  1. We had a fridge-full of apples from our Bountiful Basket
  2. It was pi day so we needed to have a pie



I'm not really a fan of apple pie so I didn't eat any and I probably won't. This evening James and I went to our neighborhood caucus meeting. It was the first time for both of us.  
I'm not sure how I feel about the whole process. Maybe if we had lived in an area for an established amount of time and really knew the people we voted for as delegates. Maybe if the room hadn't been totally packed with people and it was really warm... I don't know!  We were attempting to do our part so I guess that counts for something.


1 comment:

Hilary said...

A republican caucas meeting?!? Where has my sister gone? Pie looks good.