Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Goodbye cruel world! Also, when it rains, it pours.

Okay, so the title is a little bit over dramatic.  I scheduled my defense for my Plan B Report (thesis) this afternoon during my graduate committee meeting.  I am going to defend my report on Wednesday November 16th in the afternoon.  So, what does that mean?  I'm not going to be doing much of anything fun until that point.  I also have revisions to complete for my portfolio and projects that aren't going to create themselves.  I know I can do it.  I HOPE I can do it.  That means for the next eight weeks I'm going to be a writing machine. Ugh.

Proof had its final dress rehearsal this evening and we open tomorrow.  Here are some pictures I snapped with my cell phone during the rehearsal process.  Most of the pictures are from tonight with the exception of the first picture.
Felicia and Kent as Catherine and Robert
Adam as Hal and Felicia as Catherine

Nikki as Claire, Adam as Hal and Felicia as Catherine

Felicia and Kent as Catherine and Robert
Adam as Hal and Nikki as Claire


Felicia and Kent as Catherine and Robert
Felicia and Nikki playing Catherine and Claire

























Adam as Hal
I'm going to try to balance out everything that I need to to with the things that I want to do.  Hopefully I don't go crazy!

1 comment:

Courtney Kearns said...

ooh i like that leather jacket you've got going on in the last picture! So excited, it looks great!