Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's ready!

The last dress rehearsal for The Glass Menagerie was tonight and I can honestly say I am pleased with the results. Even though I have designed shows in the past I felt like a designer this evening. It was sort of weird. I designed my first show five years ago so it's not really a new thing. What is a new thing is designing in graduate school. CRAZY.


Anywho. After rehearsal I watched the new episode of ANTM with my roommate, Clarissa (thank you Tivo.) While we were watching we both had the same thought about this girl:



This is Sundai (yep, like the day of the week or a delicious ice cream treat.) We've decided she is a combination of this person :
and this person:
Mix the two together and you get Sundai. Sure, she looks kind of surly in her make-over picture but she's really bubbly and cute. Would you look surly if you had to wear a rope bikini? I think you would. Bikini rope aside, she is so stinkin' cute and bubbly and Kristen Chenoweth-y! Really!

Jumping to another topic...I've been pretty busy recently with school and stuff so I've fallen behind on my blog reading. It took over an hour to read the new entries and to finish this post.
I almost don't want to know what it would have been like if I wasn't a fast reader and a decent typist. Dang.

Coming up later this week: Pictures of my family! In Logan! Visiting me! Wahooo!

No comments: