Friday, August 21, 2009

How I spent my summer vacation

I would be lying if I said I wasn't ready for summer to be over and I could handle another three months of it. There was a mixture of happy and sad times, boredom and busyness...you get the idea. I did a couple of things I have never done previously. Things like ventilating wigs and speaking at a funeral for a friend. Here are some of my favorite moments from the past three months:
Spending quality time with these two fine looking people:
Going on a fun hike to Timanogos cave, primarily with these two:
Spending oodles of time with this cutie:
And watching my Grandpa pass on traditions, like horsey rides:This last picture is courtesy of the Deseret News. I haven't seen these two wonderful people in almost a year and I'm hoping we have a mission reunion. Especially now that their assignment is local as opposed to, say, Peru.
Basically, this summer was great because I was able to hang out with some of my favorite people. I'm hoping that the trend will continue into the fall and I'll be able to spend time with some of my favorites, like school friends, and mission friends...you get the picture.

No comments: