Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What. The. Heck.

For an April Fool's Day, today wasn't so bad. Sure the morning was a little rocky but it got better! I didn't fall victim to any pranks, the only one was a theatre student who had a very convincing shiner. (She did a great job.) Anywho... I found out via a friend that "Pushing Daisies" season two is going to be released on July 21st. There are three episodes that haven't been aired and I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I WANT CLOSURE! Ahem.
Speaking of closure, "Life on Mars" wrapped up tonight. I was excited for most of the day because I just didn't know what was going to happen. How was Sam's life in 1973 going to be explained? What was up with all the space man references? What about the rocket ships? Or the space cruiser robot thingys? Rather than go the BBC route and explain it away with a coma induced fantasy, ABC went to space. Mars, actually. Sam, Gene, Ray, Chris, and Annie were all on a two year journey to Mars that required an induced coma for ease in traveling. Sam was supposed to be in 2008 but his "dream maker" thingy got messed up and it sent him back to 1973 with his 2008 memories. As it turns out Gene and Sam are father and son and Gene had the same tattoo as Vic, Sam's pretend father. It was weird. Although, not as weird as the dinky little pony tails sported by Ray and Gene. They got rid of the facial hair but they couldn't just chop the hair as well? Heck, Annie was wearing a really bad wig with little stringy bits hanging off the front. I'm not so sure if I liked how they wrapped it up. The last episode was pretty exciting up until the end.

My sister is coming to visit this weekend. I'm really excited. AND I am going to my mission reunion. Hopefully it will be a good time.

No comments: