Saturday, April 25, 2009

Typical!



I decided to come home for the weekend, right before finals. I wanted to see family and have a break from Logan. I also needed a haircut and my favorite hairdresser is located in, you guessed it, Kaysville. During my appointment we talked about theatre and she asked if I was going to see "Wicked." I told her I probably wasn't because it's expensive and I am a grad student. Imagine my surprise when my cell phone rang an hour or so later and my aunt invited me to see "Wicked." It was AMAZING! I only had my cell phone so enjoy the sort of awful picture quality. I'm so lucky!!! Thanks John and Kathryn!!!!


4 comments:

Erin said...

Don't you love it? I think it is my favorite musical. I'm so glad you got to go. I saw it for my fourth time a few weeks ago. BTW I do read you blog.

Jess said...

Oh, I am so jealous! I have only heard the music for the show and I want to see it. That's great that you got to go!

Jess said...

Oh, that last comment (and this one) was by Jessica (Norseth) Busby. :)

Megan said...

Ha! I just found one more thing to be jealous of :)