Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I used to dance...

I have been feeling nostalgic the past couple of days. There is an aspect of myself that some of my friends don't know about. I took ballet lessons when I was younger. I danced from the time I was nine years old until I graduated from high school. I danced for two semesters in college but it wasn't the same so I stopped. During my time at ballet school I participated in nine recitals and six productions of the Nutcracker. I went through a very brief scrapbook phase and the following pages are proof of that. Here they all are in an album. It's weird to see how I grew from nine to eighteen.

Ballet

4 comments:

Hilary said...

you were such a beautiful ballerina! love ya

Sue said...

This is so cute. I actually did know that you danced! Only because Jordan told me he was a "party boy" in the nutcracker because he thought they were cool. :)

Unknown said...

I remember I saw you in the Nutcracker once. I went with cute little lari just before I went on my mission which would have been ... um ... 1999 I think.

Megan said...

I can totally see you as a ballerina. I love it!
I have always wanted to do ballet, but I suffer from severe inflexibility. There's no cure as far as I know :)