Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A warm up


I'm supposed to work on my Plan B report tonight but I don't really want to do it.  I figure I can write on my blog as a warm up to working on the awfulness.  It makes sense, right?  

Conference was this past weekend and it was great.  James and I drove down Saturday morning and spent the weekend in Kaysville.  In years past we have split time between the parents but we decided to mix it up this time around.  I decided to snap some pictures as James drove (one perk of being a passenger.)
A few changing leaves in Sardine Canyon

Even more fall colors
James and his typical picture face while driving
Further evidence can be found here
The Brigham City Temple


I forgot I had this in my bag, when I pulled it out, there was a safety pin attached.  It made me smile.


Back to homework and being "responsible."

No comments: