Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Warning! Scandalous Pictures!

One thing that I love about our place is our backdoor neighbors:


Or maybe I should say, "neighhh-bors."

Not funny?  I thought so.
As of the beginning of this blog post (Wednesday night) this is how my Plan B Report looks:


It's not done yet but it's pretty close.  I have some more to write for the last two chapters but I can do it.  My draft is due on Friday.  THIS Friday.  Awesome.

In other adventures, I turned in my designs for Gypsy in Design Studies.  I was really excited to do this paper project because it was a really fun design.  I broke up my research into six musical numbers from the show and figured I could finish them all.  Well, I stayed up until 3:00 last night and woke up at 7:30 this morning and...
I still didn't finish.  It was okay because I finished 17 out of the 22 figures I had designed on 5 of the 6 pages.  It was a lot of work and I am VERY tired.
Baby June and Her Newsboys
Madame Rose's Toreadorables


 After this point in the musical, the theatres are replaced by burlesque houses.

Gotta Have  A Gimmick
Louise's First Strip
Gypsy Rose Lee


Rose's Turn (Everything's Coming Up Rose)

 And, finally, the centerpiece for my friend Kim's bachelorette party:

Our friend Nat made it.  I thought it was really funny.  Did you know that Ken's plastic underwear has his name on it?  It's weird.

No comments: