Saturday, March 5, 2011

SPRING BREAK!!!

Or, spring break-down could be a more apt description for today. I had an awful paper to write for a theory class and I was having a really rough time getting it together. A few hours and a crying session with James later and I had a first draft sent to my Mom for feedback. It was amazing how much better I felt about everything after that. Honestly. I'll finish and submit it on Monday. Awesome.

I also made a miniature baby grand piano for my set design class.
It still needs paint and details but it's basically there! We're sharing furniture for the class and I volunteered to make the piano. I'm going to make the rest of my furniture just in case I want to include this project in my portfolio. Spooky.

I'm glad that the break has started, I know that we both are in sore need of a break.

Oh! I have a funny story to tell about my cute new sandals:
They were supposed to arrive on Thursday which corresponded with James' field trip to Elko (the engineers have ALL the fun) but when I got home they weren't there. I didn't really think too much of it until my old roommate texted me. Her grandparents left her a message about a box that arrived for me, at their house. I thought about it for a second and realized that the last time I had ordered from 6pm was when I bought my wedding shoes when I was still living at the grandparents house. It was pretty funny. I picked them up the next day and they are WONDERFUL! I'm so excited to wear them because they are so comfortable and cute in a slightly hippie way.

That is all.

No comments: