Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas!

Okay, I realize that Christmas is a ways away but I like to take care of things and I'm sick of homework. So anyway, here are somethings on my wishlist:

New scriptures. My current set is six years old and it is falling apart. Plus, it has my old last name on it. It would be cool to have scriptures with Lindsay Beardall on them.

Art supplies.
I'm running low on cadnium red.
Sephora giftcard. Always nice. I also made a registry on their website. I can't figure out how to update my account so it's still under Lindsay Keller.
Black stretchy Gap t-shirt. My old one is falling apart. Literally. I like in a large in the stretchy variety.
Brown riding boots. I'm not really copying my sister, we just have similar tastes. My old pair wasn't really my size and I finally owned up to it last year. You know it's a bad sign when your shoes hurt your feet.



They are all so cute!

School starts tomorrow. Bleck. Three more semesters after this one for James and two for me. Hopefully.


No comments: