Wednesday, November 10, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I can usually gauge how busy/stressed/freaked out I have been when I can't recall exactly when something happened recently. What? That didn't make sense? Case in point, I was just talking to someone on the phone, telling them about my recent publicity photo shoot and I couldn't immediately recall which day it happened. It's not a big deal but it is a pretty good indication of stress.

Anywho...

I also finished another paper project for design studies. This time we worked in groups and we all designed different versions of "Much Ado About Nothing" by Shakespeare. One person did lights, another designed the sets and another handled the costumes. My group decided to set it in contemporary England on a country estate during Christmas time.

First up is Leonato. He is the owner of the estate and he has invited the prince and his soldier friends to spend a month with them. I wish the camera had done the rendering justice but you can't always get what you want.

Next up is Hero, Leonato's daughter.
She is sweet girl, in love with this guy, Claudio, who loves her too. Sweet.


This is Hero's cousin, Beatrice, a catch who doesn't want to be caught. She likes to verbally spar with...
Benedick. I wish I would have finished this rendering more but I'm happy with the line drawings.Between this project, Midsummer stuff and school, I was trying not to freak out. I sort of did, a little bit, on Saturday but my husband is a champ. He is the most wonderful man and I can't believe we're married. It totally rocks.

No comments: