Friday, March 26, 2010

Poll

I have found a pair of shoes that will be perfect for my wedding. Metallic ballet flats that are elegant enough but not so stodgy that I wouldn't be able to wear them again and again afterwards. AND I really like the funny white alligator on the side. It's white for the wedding!
The only problem is which color do I choose?

This one:



Or this one:

So far I have 1 vote for the lavender pair and 2 votes for the goldish pair. I think both are great but I would like some comments, please!

Thanks!

12 comments:

LIZ said...

I love the purple but think the gold would be more elegant. So my vote would be for the Gold.

Jared and Jessica said...

I like the lavender :)

Megan said...

Go gold! They'll go with more stuff after you're wedding too...

Paige said...

Gold! And can't go wrong with alligators. I love my Lacoste shoes, very comfy. Again congrats!

Unknown said...

I like the purple. No one see's your shoes and you should wear slipers in the temple.

Unknown said...

lavender- they will really pop in contrast with the white dress.

Erin said...

I say it depends on your reception colors. If purple goes I would wear them. If not the goldish ones. They are both way cute though. And I hope comfy.

Whitney said...

I like the gold :)

Amanda L said...

I'm with the lavendar if it matches the accent colors for your wedding. Kind of fun, shows personality...

Caroline said...

I was going to say purple... But you know me... I'm crazy.

Exuberant Chaos said...

GOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLD i assume both go with the wedding, you love both and you just don't know which... we haven't seen the dress so all of this is speculation!!! Well if the dress is bright white... maybe no colored band or yes? I love the Gold!! It will go with white great and even after the wedding you'll be able to wear it with a ton of great stuff instead of just stuff with purple!

mckarlie said...

I vote lavender. It adds some personality to it, I think.