49 Things Tag FILL IT OUT!
Learn 49 things about your friends, and let them learn 49 things about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Not really, but I am awfully fond of mozzarella soy cheese and almond Swiss cheese.
2. Your Favorite Shoes? It's a toss up between my Born wedges and my brown heels
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. Your favorite song? It really depends on my mood but right now I really love Sondre Lerche's cover of Human Hands.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really, unless I know something is wrong so then it would be dread more than nerves.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I'm pretty wary of them but I'll eat them if they are barbecued or cooked over a fire. I like to eat them with mustard. I also like hot dogs made of recognizable meat like Nathan's or Hebrew National.
7. Favorite Christmas song? I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day but Good King Wenceslas makes me giggle when I hear it.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water, and lots of it. In the winter I like to drink herbal tea on my way to school.
9. Can you do push ups? Yes but not well.
10. Are you afraid of flying? Not especially. Maybe I'd develop a fear if I did it more.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My sun necklace that I have had forever or my glow in the dark CTR ring (honestly.)
12. Favorite hobby? Making awesome stencils of famous people.
13. Animals: love them or hate them? I like them from a distance.
14. Do you have ADD? I think when I was younger I had selective attentiveness. I would only pay attention during subjects I really enjoyed.
15. What do you hate about yourself? My tendency to focus on the negative about myself.
16. What is your middle name? Anne
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: "Man, these pink grapefruit Tic Tacs are good," "I should be in bed right now" and "I really love my wacky playlist on my blog."
18. What's your favorite number? 4
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Vanilla soy milk, and more water.
20. Current worry right now? Am I going to be single forever?/ Is 26 really that old?
21. Current hate right now? No air conditioning in the costume shop
22. Favorite place to be? Kaysville, pedaling around on a bike.
23. How did you ring in the New Year? At my parent's house, packing for grad school.
24. Where would you like to go? Pretty much anywhere I've learned about in Art History that houses incredible art.
25. Name three people who will complete this? I'm actually surprised that I completed it.
26. Do you own slippers? Yes and they are awesome.
27. What shirt are you wearing? My light blue Elvis Costello shirt.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I haven't ever but I don't like the connotation. I prefer cotton or jersey knit.
29. Can you whistle? Not very well.
30. Favorite color? Shades of orange and green but not together.
31. Would you be a pirate? Probably not. The "Arrrrs" would just remind me of Lariann and then I would be sad.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I used to sing along to my iPod but I don't want to scare my roommates.
33. Favorite girl's name? Mina
34. Favorite boy's name? Theo
35. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing, I rarely carry things in my pockets.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? When I was trying to limbo with some of my friends at FHE.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? My jersey knit star sheets.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I bruised my toe nail and then it fell off. It was a ballet injury.
39. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5 (I live in my roommate's grandparent's home)
40. Who is your loudest friend? Emily Albretsen, of course!
41. How many dogs do you have? NONE! But my parents have a dog, Klondike.
42. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of. However, if anyone has information I would appreciate it!
43. Favorite Book? The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More by Roald Dahl but I am also very fond of the Harry Potter series. Very fond.
44. Partying hard or Laying low? A bit of partying and a little more laying low.
45. What is your favorite candy? M&Ms! I also loved a weird Danish candy called Delfa Rolls. They tasted like a combination of red licorice and raspberry fruit roll ups. I don't think Delfa Rolls exist anymore.
46. Favorite Sports team? I don't really have any loyalties in the sporting world.
47.What were you doing 12 AM last night? Asleep
48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Oh crap! I slept through my exercise time!
49. If you are married, where did you meet your WIFE/HUSBAND? This hasn't happened yet but I hope it is a fantastic story that takes fifteen minutes to tell.