I've been instructed to post 5 Random or Embarrassing things about me by my lovely friend since childhood, Mechelle. Hopefully it will be entertaining and not too embarrassing (for anyone.)
1. I really like the movie "What A Girl Wants." Whenever it is on TV I will watch it. Granted, it totally goes against what I usually like in a movie but I really like it. For some odd, inexplicable reason.
2. I have two punk crushes. They are conditional crushes on Billy Idol (left) and Paul Simonon from the Clash (right).
I only really have a crush on Billy Idol from 1980-1986. Although I guess it could last until he went all weird and went through that weird dreadlock phase. The Paul Simonon crush ends when he opens his mouth. His teeth are pretty bad and he's hard to understand. He sure was good looking though.
3. I like soft cooked eggs with salt. I haven't perfected the art of cooking a soft boiled egg with a perfectly cut top but I'm working on it.
4. I like to pretend that I'm a supercool spy when I drive my car on the freeway. There is something about driving a car with a standard transmission that brings out my inner James Bond, well, Tracy Bond. (Watch "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" and you'll know what I mean.)
(I realize that this picture isn't from the movie but she looks cooler here than the picture I found.)
5. I have some fashion pet peeves: Cut off sleeveless shirts on most guys (see above), sweat pants with elasticized ankles, ankle bracelets, mullets (unless you're a member of Duran Duran in the 80's or David Bowie as Ziggy Stardust), high waisted pants with elastic waists, and well, I guess that's about it.
6. I have a long tongue. Seriously. One of my mission companions asked if she could paint my face like Gene Simmons. It's probably why I get tongue tied and had issues speaking French.
Now you know more about me.