Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Catching up

We moved into my parent's house this weekend, a week after Mina's birth.  James did all the work plus he had a pre-defense presentation to give the day after we came home from the hospital.  He is amazing!  Did mention he started his new job on Monday?  We've had a lot changes in the past two weeks.

As promised, here are some pictures of our anniversary date.  We ate dinner at Cafe Sabor (it was disappointing) and then went to Willow Park Zoo.  I had never been and I wanted to walk around in an attempt to bring on labor. James was really excited to see this animal:

I think it is an albino...something.  I can't remember.
It's just chilling out.

Not to be outdone is the racoon, looking really lazy.

We took a picture of ourselves to document two years of marriage.
I was secretly hoping that it would be the last picture of us before we became parents.
Joke was on me, Mina didn't arrive for three more days after that.

Here is the super unflattering picture of me and James right before we went to the hospital.  I wanted to document how massive I got.  Mission accomplished.
And a picture of us from Sunday.  Our little family.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Its an albino porcupine! We love to go to the zoo! I'm so excited for your little family!