Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This isn't meant to offend but...

As a casual watcher of "American Idol" I was really kind of pissed off tonight when Carly was voted off. She did really well last night and she was STILL voted off? I guess the voters must have been deaf because did they not hear Jason and Brooke? Jason was horrible, he was off time, and he sounded like he was singing out of his nose. I usually like Brooke, she has a Carly Simon vibe to her. I wasn't buying it last night. She seemed like she was teetering on the edge of bursting into tears during the song. It might have been the fact that she stopped at the beginning and started again. Heck, I would be terrified to be on national television much less sing.

In other reality show news, Lauren was voted off America's Next Top Model. I couldn't figure out why she was still there, she was photogenic but that was about all she had going for her. It's hard to say who is going to win because there are several girls who seem to be doing well. Katarzyna (sp?) looks a lot better now that her hair is short. It's so cute that I almost feel inspired to cut my hair to the same length. I probably won't because I'm trying to grow it out. Anya is really funny. She's won the most recent competitions and her pictures turn out. I like that she seems like a genuinely nice person, maybe not the smartest, but very sweet. Her accent cracks me up. I think Fatima got screwed over last week. How didn't the producer of the show know that he had set an appointment up at the embassy at the same time as the photo shoot? I guess it makes for good television.

I wonder when the new season of Project Runway will start...

No comments: