Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's been a long day but another quick month

 The semester is drawing to a close at a frightening rate.  I am going to defend my Plan B report in less than a week and there are only four more weeks of the semester left.  What have I been up to?

I have been re-vamping my porfolio:

My renderings for The Nutcracker, I would LOVE to design it!
 Exploring new parts of campus as I get paperwork signed:
Some pretty leaves by one of the Engineering buildings

Working hard on projects in the shop.  This dressing gown is for 20th Century, opening December 1st.
I also put a dress together for one of my Mom's co-workers.  Her son is getting married and this is the dress she picked out from the pattern book at the fabric store.  It looks a lot better than I was expecting. Phew.
It's not done yet, I have a fitting with her on Saturday
 And, in a first for me:
Yep, a parking ticket.  Technically James got it but it was my car so... I'm glad it's only a $12 ticket.  I swear it was $25 or so at Weber.  Awesome.

No comments: