Friday, January 8, 2010

It's a photo bowie-nanza!

While I was packing to go back to Logan, I found a CD of pictures from the Area Two concert. In August of 2002 my Dad drove me and Jordan to DENVER so we could go to the concert. It was AMAZING!!!! The concert included Ash, The Blue Man Group, Busta Rhymes and Moby in addition to David Bowie. I had planned on taking pictures of each act but it didn't pan out. My Busta Rhymes pictures wound up as pictures of the person in front of me (the crowd got a little rowdy) and I decided a photo of Bowie singing "Ziggy Stardust" was better than a photo of Moby (sorry!)
Tim Wheeler of Ash and the dude with the long nasty hair that was in most of my pictures.
(There were only two people in front of me the whole concert! It was practically the front row!)

Charlotte Hatherley of Ash

The Blue Man Group

The crowd goes wild for Bowie...

Sure this picture was cropped a little but it shows how close I was!




Now Ziggy played.......guitaaaaaaar!

It was pretty much amazing. I don't think I will ever regret this or the amount of money I spent on the tickets. It was so worth it.

No comments: