Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A word (or several) about my playlist

After a very frustrating 20 minutes I finally figured out how to add my playlist to my blog. I decided to set it on random because I don't want to put the songs in a cohesive order and because it's sort of long. Anyhoo. A good deal of the songs on here are from the eighties. I watched a show this summer called "Ashes to Ashes" and almost all of the eighties songs on here are from the show. It's freakin' awesome. If a whole flock of seventies songs appears on the playlist it's probably from "Life On Mars." It's another show that is really fantastic. Other than that, I just put songs on the list that I enjoyed.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, I remember listening to those songs IN the 80's.... I'm just old I guess.

ScottBoomer said...

There seems to be a lack of country music on this list.

Lindsay said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a lack of country on my playlist. Nothing at all.